We are running a pilot mentoring programme for early career females working in the media across the Western Balkans. The deadline for applications has been extended to 17 February 2021.
The aim of the programme is to empower women in the media at the start of their career who are interested in acquiring new knowledge and developing professionally. Mentoring provides networking opportunities, supports personal and professional development and creates a stimulating environment for learning and development of skills.
This is an opportunity for media professionals at the start of their career to benefit from a structured online programme with experienced media experts.
If you are:
- A woman in media at the beginning of your career, with proven track record of success;
- Interested in acquiring new knowledge and developing professionally;
- Eager to learn from an experienced professional in media, to share and to question;
- Able and willing to dedicate 2 hours per week towards individual meetings with your mentor;
- Able to actively participate in three online workshops and two online consultations; and
- Have a good command of spoken English language (level B2 or higher), then: please apply